What is Testosterone Replacement Therapy: Testosterone is a hormone that is primarily produced in the testicles, as men age testosterone levels begin to decline. Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) can provide several benefits including improving symptoms of low libido, erectile dysfunction, fatigue, decreased muscle mass, and mood changes. It can also improve bone density, memory, energy levels and overall sense of wellbeing. TRT can be delivered through various methods, including injections, gels, and creams.
Symptoms of low testosterone: Declining muscle and bone mass, increased body fat, fatigue, swollen or tender breasts, flushing or hot flashes, depression, reduced self-confidence, difficulty concentrating, sleeping difficulty, sexual function, lower sex drive, fewer spontaneous erections, and difficulty sustaining erections.
Benefits of starting HRT:
- increase energy
- improve strength and exercise tolerance
- improve your sexual confidence
- increase sex drive and libido
- regain your competitive edge
- improve your facial hair appearance and beard fullness growth
- improve cognitive function and reduce risk for Alzheimer’s disease
- help with diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- better and happier mood
- decrease inflammation
- improve overall well being